practicing and teaching Yoga is such an important part of my life. i honor yoga's origins, traditions, and modernized impact on the lives of those who practice.
beginner yogis: I especially enjoy working with people who are new to their mats and maybe a little uncertain of their abilities. reminder: yoga is for every! body! with guidance, practice, and patience, you can feel confident and in control of your body.
experienced yogis: you have a foundation. time to work on alignment and all the asanas you don't have time to adjust and play with in your public classes!
What I offer
- In home private yoga sessions
- Education: how to "do yoga"
- Asanas (poses) and flows tailored to your goals
- Creative, from the heart (and my kitchen) add ons:
- I hold space with candles and incense that energetically clear your home and mind
- I sing sweet affirmations to you during or after savasana
- My guided meditations are designed to help you affirm your goals
- I love to cook! My vegan, organic, soy free, veggie protein bowls nourish your body after practicing.
what i don't offer
- Medical advice
- Physical therapy